Tuesday, 8 August 2017

THE LAST BIG JOLLY ~ Part IV Of Our Latest Epically Epic Adventure!

Welcome to


featuring

in


In our latest mind-blowing, fur-raising, most epically epic adventure to date when we attempt to travel around the wurld in 42 and a bit days!

What could possibly go wrong?


Pawesome greetings supurr pals

Welcome to Part IV of our latest saga and we know this is the post mew've all been waiting fur since fureffur, so let's get started! 

To catch up on the action, here's the link fur last week:


>^.^<

A quick recap from the last episode:



What met my eyes was truly amazing.  If I hadn't seen it furst paw I'd neffur have believed it, through the doorway was this...



Well mew could have knocked me down with a robot mouse, dipped me in nip and dressed me as a cucumber and I wouldn't have been more shocked!

The mewsic suddenly blared out as Fudge yelled. "Basil's here, let's get rockin'!"

We were having a ball, Smooch finally got his turn at the mic and was singing, We Will Rock Mew by The Queens, and if I do say so myself he was freakin' pawesome dudes!


Nip cocktails were flowing, the food was being nommed and RMD1 + RMD2 constantly refilled our drinks and plates until no-purrdy had a clue what was happening, how long we'd been there or even what day it was.  Humphrey passed out, and we were just about to call it a night when it all went black.


"Jumping Jeepers!" I slurred as my eyes switched to night-vision. "What genius turned the power off?"

Astrid's metallic voice suddenly rang-out offur the comms system. "DANGER DANGER WARNING WARNING, we have an alien entity on-board."

**AND CUT**





Part IV

THE ALIEN INTROODER

**And Action!**

I heard tables crashing to the ground, and glass tinkling as it hit the floor while the B Team scrambled fur the exit.  The emergency lighting suddenly came on as we piled into the corridor.  We were bathed in a soft lilac hue as we sobered up faster than mew could say, 'we need weapons and we need them now!'

"Posie, mew go on a scouting mission," I said hastily. "Dudes we needs weapons fast."

Parsley suddenly produced two rather nice mat-black Glocks from thin air.

I gave him the nod and he gave me his most toothiest smirk. 

"Snowie, comms on which channel?" I asked.

She flicked open a watch-like device on her fore-paw and a screen appeared on the corridor wall.  She began tapping the virtual screen and replied. "Comms are set fur channel two in 3... 2...1... on comms now."

"Channel two check!" came the unanimous reply.

"OK, Posie go in stealth and locate that alien introoder," I said. "The rest with me, we're headed to the armoury to get weaponed up."

"Sure thing Basil, I'll check in with mew in 5," Posie answered and dematerialized right in front of us.

"That's so epic how she does that!" Fudge said in awe.

"Well she has had her wings fur two years now, she should be good!" Amber replied laughing.

"Astrid, are mew online?" I asked.

We waited fur what seemed like eternity as we began travelling towards the stairwell for the lower level.

"Captain Basil, most of my systems are down... I am trying to repair damage..."

"OK," I answered, then added a lot louder. "And where's this freaking alien introoder?"

A clunky garbled grinding noise screeched briefly through the speakers then all went quiet. 

"Well it looks like we're own our own guys, let's get tooled up and purray to Cod that the alien is in another part of the TTTB!"

We padded silently down the stairs when a red emergency light started blinking in the stairwell.

"That can't be good," Humphrey whispered.

We stopped as one, like the well oiled machine that we are and listened.

Tuning out all the white-noise and honing our superior hearing to a frequency well beyond normal purrameters, and that's when we heard it. 

scritch, scritch, scratch

grumble, mumble, hum

hippitty, hippitty, hop

scritch, scritch, scratch

grumble, mumble, hum

hippitty, hippitty, hop

"What the flippin' freak is that?" Parsley murmured.

"I don't know," I answered quietly. "But it's headed this way!"

I gave the signal to retreat towards the corridor in supurr stealth, and we began our single-file ascent.  A few moments later we were hurtling along the corridor towards Katzen Karaoke.

"What on Catopia was that?" Snowie asked as we continued towards the bridge.

"I don't know but it can't be good," I answered as we slid around the corner and into the heart of the TTTB. 


We sat still in the soft purple darkness and then we heard it again...

scritch, scritch, scratch

grumble, mumble, hum

hippitty, hippitty, hop

At that moment Posie materialized.

"What's the good news?" I whispered as she floated closer.

"Good news?" Posie queried. "There's no good news..."

And right then IT appeared.

scritch, scritch, scratch

grumble, mumble, hum

hippitty, hippitty, hop


Here's a close-up

Fuzzy little freaker isn't he?

Anyhoo, I digress...

And right then IT appeared.

scritch, scritch, scratch

grumble, mumble, hum

hippitty, hippitty, hop

"AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Snowie and Amber screamed.

I heard the distinct sound of Parsley readying his Glocks.

The odd little alien, bounced up and down several times before hurtling towards me arms outstretched making the weirdest noise.

I felt Parsley react and fur the life of me I don't know why, I yelled. "STAND-DOWN!"

Effurypurrdy froze, as the odd little alien launched towards me in a purrfect arc.  

I braced myself fur impact as the fuzzball literally fell into my arms and snuggled up.  He began to purr, a supurr intense grumbling, rumbling and it sounded like he way saying. "Baaaaaaaayyyyyyzzzzzzzilllllllllllllllllll." 

I stood there with the creature in my outstretched paws and said. "OK dudes, what kind of freakin' joke is this?"

 "Joke?" Humphrey asked. "Basil dude, this is no joke and seriously I'd put that thing down, it looks dangerous!"

I made a move to place it on the floor and it yowled like I'd just pulled a claw out. I stood up and the yowling stopped.  I stooped and it started again. 

"OH MY COD!" I breathed. "Does this mean I've got a Stage Four Clinger?"

Parsley, Smoochie, Snowie, Amber, Posie, Pandora, Humphrey and Fudge all looked at me and replied. "YES!"

"Shhhhh, if mew all purrlease!" Pandora moved closer and began to listen. 

The creatures frequency changed, as did the pitch as Pandora edged closer.

"Oh, now zat is furry interesting," she declared in her funny, little foreign accent.

"What?" I asked.

"Vell, it vould seem that this little vone is from a planet called Catopia," Pandora explained.

"Mew can understand it?" Fudge asked.

"Oh yes," Pandora replied. "I studied ancient and dead languages and this is definitely an offshoot of ancient Su-meowian, so it's relatively easy fur me to translate."

She leant in closer still and the alien continued to burble and babble.

"Oh, he says his name is Bob and zat he's vone of the last Fuzzykin Felines in the Universe and his mission was to find the Great Basil and bring him back to the planet Catopia to save his people from a..." she paused as the Fuzzykin babbled on. "To save his people from the EVEEEL VONE..."

"Eveeel what?" I asked.

"Evil One!" Snowie said.

"OH!"

Pandora continued. "The Eveeel Vone who is intent on wiping out all Fuzzykins from existence... and zat there was a prophecy regarding a furry valiant feline from a star system far, far, far avay called The Great Basil who vould save them from this heinous fate...." she paused again as Bob babbled on. "He 'as been searching time and space to find mew Basil and finally, he can't believe that he 'as!"

  Bob suddenly jumped out of my arms and hurried off, returning a few moments later carrying a small bag, he began to pull out all manner of things and then finally produced a clay tablet which he proffered to me.


"Thanks Bob," I said taking it, staring at all the odd symbols then added. "Pandora can mew translate it?"



Pandora took the tablet and gazed thoughtfully at it, then she said. "Basil it appears to be written in Catiform, the most ancient of all written languages in universe."

Bob began to babble again and Pandora shushed him. "Babble, burble, garble, burble Bob!" she said.

I suddenly had an idea. "Humphrey have mew got anything that would help Bob to communicate with us?"

Humphrey thought about this fur a second and then I swear actually saw a light-bulb appear just above his head and then wink out.  I shook my head in astonishment as he replied. "Basil, I may have just the thing but it'll need a few tweaks, Smooch, Parsley and Fudge come with me!" 

 Pandora let her paw glide offur the odd writing several times as she mumbled to herself.  Finally she said. "I think it's says something like this....

Bob your mission is this, should mew choose to accept it

 Only The Great Basil can save the Fuzzykin Feline civilization from the Eveeel One 

You must find him in a galaxy far far far away and bring him back to Catopia before it's too late


The Felines of Catopia 

... Vell that's furry interesting, it just confirms what Bob already told us!"

"Mew're not kidding!" I replied and gave Bob a weak smile.

Suddenly Astrid's metallic voice rang out as the lights came back on and the TTTB came back to life with its soft humming sound. "Captain Basil, all systems are now repaired and the alien is on the bridge."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Thanks Astrid, effurything is under control and the alien is not a threat."

"Captain Basil I would suggest that you put the alien into quarantine until further notice," Astrid said.

"Thanks Astrid but I think we've got effurything under control," I answered flatly.

Smooch came running on to the bridge closely followed by Parsley, Humphrey and Fudge. "We've got something!" he declared.

Parsley held up a jar and in it was a peculiar pink fish. "It's a Burble Fish, if we put it in Bobs ear he'll be able to sprechen ze English and understand us."

"Wow!" I said. "That's rather impressive Humphrey."

Humphrey grinned and said. "Oh it's nothing, I've been wurking on it fur years and thought it might come in handy as we're travelling to so many foreign climes." 

"Pandora, can mew explain to Bob that we need to put this in his ear so we can communicate?" I asked.

Pandora pointed at the fish, then at Bob and said. "Babble, burble, gurgle ear, babble grumble burble, burble burble!" 

Bob nodded and pointed as his ear.  Pandora said. "He's agreeable but only if The Great Basil does the deed."

I took the jar from Parsley and fished out the fish.  I held it in front of Bob and then pointed towards his ear.  He nodded enthusiastically and I dropped the fish in and watched it squirm and wriggle out of sight into Bobs head. 
We all let out a unanimous: "UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And then Bob shouted. "Basil mew don't know how long I've been looking fur mew and time is running out!"

I was just thinking 'WOW IT WURKS', when Astrid's voice rang out. "Basil I have a long distance message coming through on channel one."

"Patch it through the bridges comms Astrid," I replied, still shuddering as I thought of that fish burrowing into Bobs brain.

"This is the EVEEEL ONE," said the voice. "I am looking for The Great Basil, if you know of his whereabouts I will spare your vessel and crew." 

**AND CUT**




It's that time of the post, when we bet mew've more questions than mew can shake your tail at!

Such as:

OMC How could mew leave us hanging like that and we've got a whole week to wait?!

OH MY COD!!!!! OH MY COD!!!!! OH MY COD!!!!!

Like seriously ~ mew've got an alien called Bob on board?

And what's all this prophecy stuff? 

Are mew really The Great Basil?

Where is the planet Catopia, and are there any holiday brochures I can view?

What the flip is a Fuzzykin Feline?

And what about the Bucket List?

Are mew sure Astrid is on the level?

And who the freakin' flip is The EVEEEL ONE?

Jeez, can't mew guys just have a simple furrmily vay-cay?

If mew have any questions, or would like to offur input, leave us a comment, as mew know we luffs them so much! MOL


Join us fur Part Five of our Summer Blockbuster next Tuesday, when we continue on our epically epic adventure.... who knows what will happen.... as now we've got a new mission to deal with and we've got to get our bucket list completed fur Snowie and Humphrey!

Until then

Bestest purrs

Basil & The 'B' Team




*    *   *

TTTB Interior image By MaxFX used under license from Shutterstock 
Bunker Background Images used under license from Shutterstock.com
Monster Images by  Albert Ziganshin used under license from Shutterstock.com
All Destination Backgrounds & cuneiform tablet used under paid Pizap Licence 

17 comments:

  1. Wow, a prophecy Basil, and you're in it, I hope thats a good omen. That tablet looks just like a cookie too, I hope the evil one doesn't want it back. Hey, I bet the Tabbies of Trout Town would love that Burble Fish!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, like seriously my life is sooooo bizarre and getting weirder by the moment... oh it does look like a giant cookie doesn't it, don't think it'd would taste furry good... even dunked in coffee!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  2. guyz...well, bob iz kinda cute.... tho seer ee iz lee we knead ta talk
    bout..... fish .... !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥ tho a perch in R ear mite make a nice storage place.... say ....if we waz out fishin ! N yea de tablet doez lookz like a cookie !! ☺☺♥♥ YUM !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Tabbies, oh Bob is cute, and we don't recommend putting perch in your ears, like seriously dudes it would be a mistake! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  3. WOW! This was amazing!
    Now we have to go back to the beginning and catch up :o
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Georgia,Julie and JJ, oh do go back to the beginning as mew might end up rather fon-cused! So glad mew're enjoying the madness that is our furmilly vay-cay! XOX

      Delete
  4. Um...I think you are going to be taking a detour from your world visitations for a while at least...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Pipo & Mr Jack, mew mean mew don't want any inter-galactic visitors? MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  5. Uhoh.....this adventure is getting heavy now! Prophecy? Bob the alien who needs a fish in his head to speak English? What next? Whatever is coming, it sounds scary but I still can't WAIT to find out!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teddy, dude this is getting heavy but neffur fear it will lighten, we don't know when, where or how, but it'll all be ok!!! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  6. Oh Basil, this is so exciting! Wow, you've been chosen to save an entire planet! And maybe those fur things are our alien ancestors? Do you think? Maybe the evil one is just a small alien mousie that thinks he's all that & a hunk of cheese! Tee hee hee. Hugs & purrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valentine, it would seem so dude, but jeez what a responsibility! I think mew could be right about Bobs species being our ancient alien ancestors, but as fur the eveeel one, we'll just have to see!!! MOL XOX

      Delete
  7. Thank Cod that burble fish thing worked, mew guys! Now, as for Basil being in the prophecy ... wow! We can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Zoe & Gracie, OMC ladies, we just have no idea what's coming next! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  8. I've always wished I could speak more languages, but if it means having a fish in my brain I think I will pass. I still don't trust that Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Basil and B Team - this is the bestest adventure ever! Star Wars got nuffin on you guyz. That Bob dood is kinda cute kinda scary. And that mysterious tablet reminds me of a cookie that I'd like to nom. Bet that EVEEEL One is a gov'mint spy. Be careful, pal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very cute alien, but you better be careful because it might be a trick so he can steal information.

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* we love comments and do purr extra loud when mew leave one, and we do try to reply to effurypurrdy and visit mew too! ❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...